Meine personenbezogenen Daten werden zum Zwecke der Abwicklung meines Suchauftrages gemäß der Datenschutzerklärung durch die Cellesche Zeitung Schweiger & Pick Verlag Pfingsten GmbH & Co. KG verarbeitet. Mit Absenden des Formulars bestätige ich, die Datenschutzerklärung zur Kenntnis genommen zu haben.
Kategorien anzeigenKategorien ausblenden
Anzeige vom 18.3.2023 in der Rubrik "Stellenangebote"
Scientiﬁc Drilling International is an independent directional drilling and wellbore
navigation, surveying and logging service company serving customers worldwide.
Since our inception in 1969, Scientiﬁc Drilling International has become a leading
provider in high accuracy wellbore positioning and directional drilling services by
investing in our two most important assets, our talented team and innovative tech-
Scientiﬁc Drilling is looking for a Field Engineer to work oﬀshore and onshore, as
well as in international locations. We are looking for candidates with a background
in gyro surveying and/or measurements-whilst-drilling and previous experience on
slickline and wireline operations.
Field Engineer –
MWD / LWD / Surveying Services (m/w/d)
Duties and Responsibilities
– High level of client interaction requires technical skills, the ability to interact
daily with colleagues and customers at all levels, and the ability to lead a
team or work diligently in a standalone capacity
– Safety, service quality, job preparation, planning and execution are conside-
red key priorities.
– Must safely operate SDI‘s suite of downhole technologies at the well site
– Exercising judgment to determine the appropriate action at the well site
when performing well site surveys and monitoring well sensors.
– Recognizing the operational status of ﬁeld equipment at the well site and
maintaining it when appropriate.
– Provide advice and direction to external customer and third-party wellsite
colleagues as appropriate.
– Provide resolution to a diverse scope and range of complex problems at the
wellsite where analysis of data requires having a broad knowledge of the
product line tool(s) and service(s)
– Preparation, calibration and function testing of equipment in the workshop
and on onshore and oﬀshore site locations
– Ensure data is recorded, prepared, checked, certiﬁed and ﬁled to conform
with company policies and customer requirements
– Ensure company QA policy and recommended operating procedures are
followed and adhered to in the operation of all company equipment
– Carry out all work in a safe manner and in accordance with company and
client policy and national legislation
– This position involves being on-call for assignment anywhere within the
district, with assignment to other Districts or areas on a temporary basis
– Perform other relevant duties as requested/required by management
Education, Experience, Certiﬁcation and Training
– Educated to university level in Science/Engineering discipline or equivalent,
or relevant oilﬁeld experience
– Oﬀshore experience, with running downhole tools and/or monitoring of rig
site sensors is advantageous
– Ongoing job-speciﬁc training will be provided as required
As this position is based in Germany and has to work on German well sites
candidates should be bi-lingual German / English, with an advanced level of
spoken and written German language.
Meaningful applications should be submitted in English with earliest start date
and expected annual salary to ehhr@scientiﬁcdrilling.com
Scientiﬁc Drilling Controls GmbH
29227 Celle – Telefon 0 51 41 88 85 00